Sociology Course

Are you teaching sociology? Want to make your life easier? This is everything you need for a Sociology Full Year Course. This is my 8th year teaching this fun and engaging course!

Over 1,200 individual products in ONE package! These are highly engaging, complete lessons and activities for a sociology course. Free downloads for life! I teach this course every year and update my plans. Read my reviews on individual units included below to see excellent reviews.

What does this curriculum contain?

It includes full lesson plans, student activities, and all other needed materials to implement the lessons. Includes cooperative group activities, centers, readings, games, tests, and so much more. I teach with the 55 minute period for the full year. I am a very organized teacher. Each lesson is organized on a calendar with links to each item on specific class days.

Units Included in this course:

⇒ Introduction to Sociology Unit

⇒ Social Stratification Unit

⇒ Race and Ethnicity Unit

⇒ Gender Unit

⇒ Socialization and Families Unit

⇒ Education Unit

⇒ Crime and Deviance Unit

⇒ Final Social Movement Project

Helpful Tips:

This is a HUGE file over 1,200 items, so be prepared for a large download! Files are all organized into unit folders for ease of use. Each folder has multiple folders included an extra folder, tests, and each unit is organized in number order that I taught them.

• Google Drive with lifetime FREE updates and any new products
  • All the videos will be included in Powerpoints
  • Email support for any questions you may have
  • 13 years of experience in the classroom and I still teach this course.
  • New lessons are added all the time, to give you even more options
  • I teach this course every year and update my plans.
  • Each lesson is organized on a calendar with links to each task on specific class days.

How can I access the lessons?

Each lesson was designed in Google Drive and can easily be modified and downloaded for your students. You can also click and alternative link and download the file from dropbox.

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Sociology-Full-Year-Course-Bundle-4276485

print