Share My Lesson is an interesting resource for any educator to collaborate, connect, and share with our teachers. It is a FREE website that gives teachers access to teaching resources such as worksheets, learning materials, lesson ideas, activiities, and lesson plans. The lessons are divided by grade level, subject, and unit.
Start using the site today with your TES login. Simply enter your TES username and password and then accept the Share My Lesson terms. Do so before 31 July and you’ll be entered automatically into a prize draw to win the new iPad!*
The website also connects teachers to an online community to build your PLC. Share My Lesson was developed by the American Federation of Teachers and TES Connect, the largest network of teachers in the world. Check it out today and improve your teaching repertoire!
As a US educator Share My Lesson offers you:
- A bank of more than 225,000 free teaching resources all mapped to grade, subject and topic from kindergarten through grade 12
- Advice and inspiration from your colleagues across the US
- The ability to share with other teachers the resources that have worked wonders for your students
- Resources that have been rated and reviewed by your fellow educators
- A wealth of great content and videos from our many partners, which include theTeaching Channel, Steve Spangler Science and Green. TV
- Materials to help you implement the Common Core State Standards, plus the latest news about the Common Core and our favorite Common Core-related content from around the web
- A Resource Calendar to give you ideas and activities for hot topics and upcoming events
- Resources for special populations that offer support for English language learners, students with disabilities and gifted and talented students