AP Government and Politics Course

Are you teaching AP U.S. Government and Politics? Want to make your life easier? I have been teaching this course 12 years! This course will make your life easier and and simplify your job!!!

What is currently included in this curriculum?

This is everything you need for a AP U.S. Government Full Year Course. Over 1,200 individual products in ONE package! Free downloads for life! I teach this course every year and update my plans. This course was updated for the 2018-2019 redesign.

What will this curriculum contain?

It includes full lesson plans, student activities, and all other needed materials to implement the lessons. Includes cooperative group activities, centers, readings, games, projects, rubrics, tests, and so much more. I teach with the 55 minute period for the full year. I am a very organized teacher. Each lesson is organized on a calendar with links to individual items and each lesson is located in their own folder.

Helpful Tips:

This is a HUGE file over 1,200 items, so be prepared for a large download! Files are all organized into unit folders for ease of use. Each folder has multiple folders included an extra folder, tests, and each unit is organized in number order that I taught them.

• Google Drive with lifetime FREE updates and any new products
  • All the videos will be included in Powerpoints
  • Email support for any questions you may have
  • 13 years of experience in the classroom and I still teach this course.
  • New lessons are added all the time, to give you even more options
  • I teach this course every year and update my plans.
  • Each lesson is organized on a calendar with links to each task on specific class days.

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/AP-Government-and-Politics-Course-Bundle-2597222 

print