United States Stations Lessons

Want to get your student’s more engaged in lessons? I find stations are an easy way to get my students engaged in the content, moving around the room, and learning in a fun and productive way.

This is a collection of 8 United States stations lessons from 1865 to the present broken into five or six different activities. Each lesson is for 55 minutes. There is a handout provided that students carry around and complete at each station, which is clearly labeled to keep them organized. This lesson is designed in Word and can be adapted to fit your classroom. This is a print and use stations lesson! No need to modify unless you want to 🙂 The class period goes so fast with stations!

Check my reviews on each station! This is a wonderful product!

Helpful Tips:

⇒ I highly suggest printing the station handouts on different colored paper and put them in folders to keep them organized so every year you have them ready to go!

⇒ I give my student’s 6 minutes a station with a minute passing time to complete a 45 minute class period, with a few extra minutes at the end of the lesson to discuss the main ideas from the lesson.

_____________________________________________________

What’s included:

⇒ Imperialism Stations Lesson

⇒ U.S. During World War I Stations Lesson

⇒ 1920’s Stations Lesson

⇒ World War II Homefront Stations Lesson

⇒ Kennedy Administration Stations Lesson

⇒ Vietnam War Stations Lesson

⇒ US Civil Rights Movement Stations Lesson

⇒ Stock Market Stations Lesson

print