This is a complete 50 minute station lesson on United States political parties. There is a handout included that students carry to each station as well as clear station directions on what to do at each station. I give my students 9 minutes a station for each of the 5 stations. This lesson is designed in Word and Powerpoint and can be used as is or modified for your classroom. They will need access to computers or devices at two station.
– Station 1: What is a political party? Powerpoint Notes
– Station 2: Youtube Video clip and questions from crash-course on political parties
– Station 3: Political Party Ideology Quizzes (must have access to a device or two to share with a partner – phone, tablet, or computer)
– Station 4: How do political parties feel about certain key issues? (must have access to a device or two to share with a partner – phone, tablet, or computer)
– Station 5: What makes someone conservative and liberal reading and graphic organizer?
– Homework: Political Parties Response
Get the lesson here: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Political-Parties-Station-Lesson-3889001
If you like this lesson you may also like:
⇒ Articles of Confederation Stations Lesson
⇒ Stock Market Stations Lesson
How do I find out about and access new materials as they are posted?
Continue to follow me to get the notification emails of new products. Then, simply re-download the files and copy over the new items.
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. Licenses are non-transferable. If you are a coach, principal, or district interested in transferable licenses to accommodate yearly staff changes, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives, unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students.