Take Notes with Notability

I love using Evernote but sometimes I want a diferent way to take notes. I stumbled upon Notability, which has a lot of wonderful note taking features. You can use the handwriting feature, PDF annotation, typing, recording, and organize your notes. Notability  allows you to draw or write every detail and create beautiful notes. Students can annotate PDF’s with handwriting, typing, or recording. “Christina Weltmer, a science teacher at Garden City High School, was actually taught by one of her students on how to use Notability, the iPad app that enables the user to take notes, record lectures and annotate PDFs.”

Another neat feature of Notabiluty is the ability to add audio recording to link notes with your own thoughts and interpretations of the readings.  Students can even use the recording feature to capture your own voice for memos, presentations, or speech practice. With auto-sync and the ability to upload to Google Drive or Dropbox. Students will never have an excuse to not have their notes!

Citation: Savenije, Davide. “18 Ways IPads Are Being Used In Classrooms Right Now – Edudemic.” Edudemic. N.p., 11 Nov. 2012. Web. 29 Dec. 2012.

print