Infuse Learning into Your Class

I love using Socrative, Polls Everywhere, and Cel.ly for daily response and student feedback. I recently discovered Infuse Learning, which combines many of the features I love into one simple to use program.  Infuse Learning is a teacher-to-student program that helps instructors make classes interactive by allowing students to respond to questions through their mobile phones, tablets, PC computers, laptops, or ipod touches.

You can add a class to your dashboard. Once student log in through the room number, teachers can push questions, quizes, notes, drawings, and so much more to student devices. Students can answer your prompts in real time for a more interactive experience. Besides being very user friendly, infuse learning offers a number of interesting features such as  audio narration, translations, and image attachments. This program can be used with any grade level, and can even work for online courses. Infuse learning has so many possibilities to encourage student collaboration, creativity, and higher-achievement.

How I used it with my classes? 

I used Infuse Learning with my junior classes for a review activity. I pushed multiple choice questions to my student devices, my students responded, and I shared the responses with the class. My class was also able to use the student draw feature. I gave each student two vocabulary words and they drew a picture of the vocabulary word on their device. I then showed each student’s drawing and my class guessed the vocabulary word based on the image.

Features:

• Push quizzes, questions, and prompts to students.
  • Unlocks creativity for new teaching methods.
  • Create public or private classes.
  • Platform agnostic and enables bring your own device in classrooms.

Check out Infuse Learning @ http://www.infuselearning.com/

print
3 Comments
  1. Infuse Learning tech support isn’t helpful. I have been frustrated regarding their promises of a bug fix to the multiple-choice quizzes, a fix that never comes. For now, at least, their product is not worth the time.

2. I am really sorry to hear that. I have not had an issue with Infuse Learning. I even contacted them with an idea and they responded. I hope you have beter luck next time.

3. Mantor, we sincerely apologize for the wait. The update you are referring to- along with a variety of other bug fixes and feature updates (based on educator feedback and requests) was just posted today. We would really appreciate your feedback and confirmation that the push fixes the issue you previously experienced. Please stay in touch and feel free to email me directly at tracy@infuselearning.com if anything else comes up!