Use Wix to create Student Websites

I love that I learned about Wix from a former student of mine. Wix is an easy to use website design program that allows users to create high quaility websites with little to no skill. Tyler Butts, a former student said, he “used to use weebly as my web host. Then my teacher showed me wix. I find it much simpler and it allows me to create my own page. I can make my own website and have all the cool features that I’ve seen on the web.”

I love assigning a project that involves website design to enhance my curriculum. My students love that they can CREATE and SHARE their finished project rather than just turn a project into the teacher to get discarded. You and your students can create a website in a matter of minutes and it’s easy. You can use one of the wonderfully designed Wix templates to design your own website and share it with the world. You can also blog, sell products with it, go mobile, enter your own custom domain name, and use many of the design features. Use Wix to teach your students digital citizenship and your content through project based learning!

Here is my former student’s  website

print