1. Edmodo � This microblogging site was created specifically for teachers and students. Edmodo can be used to share notes, files, assignments, grades, and events.
2. Edublogs � Edublogs is free blogging platform for teachers and students who want to start their own education-related blog. Special features include 20MB of free space, import/export capability, and blogger tutorials.
3. Google Docs � This free web based suite of tools from Google gives classrooms the ability to collaborate and share assignments online. The suite includes a word processor, spreadsheet, and presentation tool.
4. Quizlet � Quizlet is a free flashcard creation site that can be used to study, create, and share flashcards. Teachers can create their own flashcards for students or use pre-submitted cards.
5. Diigo � Ever wish you could highlight and add sticky notes to the web? Diigo lets you do that. This handy web app also allows you to share your finding with others.
6. Remember The Milk � This free web app wasn’t specifically designed for teachers, but it is definitely one of the best ways to manage tasks online.
7. Wunderlist � Wunderlist makes it downright simple to organize your daily life. Just create a list and start filling it with things that need to be completed. Keep track of your more important tasks with reminders and notifications. It even syncs.
8. Cel.ly � Celly creates mini social networks called cells that connect you with people and topics that matter most to you. A cell can contain anybody with a cellphone, people from your existing social networks, or any web feed.
9. ThinkFold – � ThinkFold is a structured environment for groups to collaborate on documents, presentations, ideas, and plans. This free app is perfect for students and teachers who want to brainstorm, interact together on an outline, and make changes in real-time.
10. Animoto � Animoto is designed to bridge the gap between the high production value of film and television, and the more “amateur” feeling of most user-created videos and photo albums.
11. Embed Plus � Embed Plus allows users to share YouTube videos more effectively. EmbedPlus allows users to seamlessly and freely upgrade video embeds with attractive features.
12. Web Doc � Participants can put almost anything into a WebDoc like a glog : pictures, videos and music from all over the web, but also interactive applications like games, polls, slideshows or web services.
13. Socrative � is a smart student response system that empowers teachers by engaging their classrooms with a series of educational exercises and games for assessment.
14. Grade Chart � is a simple grading tool for teachers and professors. Enter in the number of questions for the assignment you’re grading, and this will generate a quick reference chart to help you
15. Tinychat � provides dead simple, free to use, video chat rooms that just work! Enjoy chatting with your friends or making new ones, just create a chat room.
16. Audioboo � is a simple website that allows users to record free of charge online. It could be used with storytelling, interviews, radio shows, foreign language assessments, and personal messages for families.
17. WebNotes � makes it easy to highlight and add notes to web pages from directly within your web browser. Organize your notes, bookmarks, and documents into folders, or tag them for easy reference.
18. . Channel Me � is an easy and useful way to share a website with another person. Channel is web based software to surf the web together, add notes, and chat on the same webpage in real-time.
19. Dropbox � is a free service that lets you bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Never email yourself a file again.
20. Dipity � Create an interactive, visually engaging timeline in minutes. Use dynamic visualization tools to display photos, videos, news and blogs in chronological order.
21. Wallwisher � is a Web 2.0 free online tool where anyone can build a “wall”. Discussing a new idea? Taking notes? Giving feedback? Voicing opinion?
22. VoiceThread � is an application that can be used right from your browser, which allows you to use different types of media to create an interactive slideshow.
23. Jing � is a screen sharing tool. It allows you to capture anything on your computer screen either as a still image or as a video up to 5 minutes long.
24. JogTheWeb � is free Web 2.0 tool that allows users to assemble tidy packages of web content. For teachers it can be a tool for providing students with easy access to guided learning.
25. Livebinders � is a digital 3 ring binder that you can put virtually anything into; webpage, PDF, document, image, or video. Everything is organized by tab